Weekly Wrap Up + Links
Greetings and happy Friday. It's been a long time since I did a WW+L so I thought I'd bring it back! It's been a crazy, full week and we are so happy the weekend is here!
Here's what happened in our world:
- Lola sported a crazy ensemble complete with cowboy boots to the grocery store. On Sunday's...anything goes.
- I previewed the exclusive GILT fall shoe collection and it was amazing. So many affordable, stylish shoes. It was a shoe-lover's dream!
- Olivia is lapping up the last of our fall park days. What you see there is pure joy and it warms my heart.
- I channeled my husband's closet in this week's style posts.
- Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!
Here's some cool things that happened in the rest of the world:
- Blogging and monetization.
- The truth about fashion bloggers.
- 40 reasons to choose happiness.
- Crossbody bag heaven by Rebecca Minkoff.
- Baked olive oil and lemon zest ricotta.
* Check out today's link up: Style Elixir
One more item of business, a SHOPBOP sale! CK Underwear is 25% off, beginning 10/8-10/13! The discount will automatically apply at checkout so there is no need to enter a coupon code. Happy shopping! xo