Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale
Like any good friend, I wanted to make sure you were of the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. It's an epic shopping event with daily markdowns. What's not to love about this?
In case you've been living under a rock - here are the dirty details. Or you could shop some of my favorites above!
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: Save up to 40% at the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale on Men, Women & Kids styles, while supplies last through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Handbags & Accessories): Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home: Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Active & Swim): Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie: Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie styles from Zella, Nike & more at Nordstrom, throughMay 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Women's Shoe Brands: New Women's Shoes Markdowns from Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, Ivanka Trump & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Kids' Shoes): New Markdowns on top Kids' Shoes Brands: New Kids' Shoes Markdowns from favorite brands like Crocs, MICHAEL Michael Kors & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Men's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Men's Shoe Brands: New Men's Shoes Markdowns from Cole Haan, Bruno Magli, Nike & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
I was so incredibly surprised at the popularity of last week's #NSale post that I decided to bring back a final edit of what's left that you should most definitely scoop up. Is it me or did they add more inventory? There are STILL so many fantastic deals. Dare I say I am kind of getting excited about Fall?
Well, I'm not proud of myself. I typically don't succumb to blog trends but a rainy Sunday led me down the #NSale path and here we are today. I very much like Nordstrom but it isn't a mainstay for me. Once in awhile I find a piece for me but I also have A.D.D. when it comes to shopping. I'm all over the place. However, I always find pieces for my husband and my children. Always.
What's the biggest challenge you face when it comes to family night? For me, it's undoubtedly finding a place that will make the entire family happy. Somewhere that will keep the kids occupied while feeding the hubby something with substance. Tough, right?
You can tell I am slowly becoming acclamated to Spring...splashes of pink, more pattern play...it's happening. And like every year, there are so many pieces I want RIGHT NOW but I am trying to reign it in and be realistic. Do we really need all this excess? The answer is no but it sure is fun to look and honestly, purging a few pieces in exchange for splurging on one great closet staple is never a bad idea.
I am on the countdown for my birthday getaway and I couldn't be more excited. Next stop: New Orleans! I've never been but I am ready for all the amazing food, architecture and color. I know this will be not only good for the soul but also a great opportunity to spend QT with the hubs. The last time we went away was about three years ago! Everyone tells me that that is an insane timeline but hey, life gets in the way. So yes, this is long overdue.
You guys, Zara is so so good right now for mod, chic Spring basics. Clean lines, menswear and cowboy details...my favorite lineup. I usually gravitate towards brights but man, I am really digging on the monochromatic wardrobe these days. And for good reason, you can mix and match to your heart's delight!
Let's go shopping...just in time for Daylight Savings this weekend, eh? Sounds like a good plan to me. I am ready to transition. Here's to hoping Chicago cooperates. While denim will always remain a staple in my closet, this year I am embracing cheeky flats and texture. I've never been one for big florals so this is my way of dipping my toe into a new season.
An extra late post on what was a pretty exhausting Monday. Not to be confused with what as an AMAZING weekend staycation in the city. More on that later as I plan to do a full write up to share with you all.
Well, that snowfall was a fine how-do-you-do wasn't it? It's a legit winter wonderland out there but I am okay with it because it's back to 40 this weekend. Wahoo! For now, I am enjoying the coziness with all the sweaters and blankets!