Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale
Like any good friend, I wanted to make sure you were of the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. It's an epic shopping event with daily markdowns. What's not to love about this?
In case you've been living under a rock - here are the dirty details. Or you could shop some of my favorites above!
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: Save up to 40% at the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale on Men, Women & Kids styles, while supplies last through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Handbags & Accessories): Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home: Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Active & Swim): Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie: Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie styles from Zella, Nike & more at Nordstrom, throughMay 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Women's Shoe Brands: New Women's Shoes Markdowns from Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, Ivanka Trump & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Kids' Shoes): New Markdowns on top Kids' Shoes Brands: New Kids' Shoes Markdowns from favorite brands like Crocs, MICHAEL Michael Kors & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Men's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Men's Shoe Brands: New Men's Shoes Markdowns from Cole Haan, Bruno Magli, Nike & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
You’ve probably gathered that I caught a strong gust of inspiration while traveling to Aspen. Probably needed as my blog has taken a back seat to work during the months of January and February. But, sometimes you need to do that. There are only 24 hours in one day and I need to sleep at least one of them!
Getting by into the creative swing of things and returning to my roots by sharing the top five products that have made my month…and it’s not even over! These products range from appliances to decor to fashion but the common denominator is I use them in my life every.single.day. This is not sponsored. I truly love each and every one of them.
Last week I received a reader request to find chic, ankle booties. This is a job I can get behind. Truthfully, there is no greater love outside of my husband and children, than shoes. Take a peek inside my closet and you’ll know what I mean.
Winter is here. The first snow has fallen. My girls were thrilled as I took a deep breath and exhaled thinking about muddy boots, wet paws and all the layers we will now be forced to wear. Sorry for the melancholy. It really is very pretty. It just seems so soon!
Accessories rev my engine at the change of any season. Am I right? This year though, adornments for the ears are all the rage. Mini statement makers, if you will. Dainty studs have their place but more and more, the return of the statement earring is what you’ll see walk down any runway and for sure, at every mass retailer. Can’t say I’m mad about it either!
My wardrobe goal is simple - effortless chic. I have pushed myself to edit my closet ruthlessly these last 60 days and the result is less clutter, clothes I really love, a simplified color palette and pieces that are perhaps pricier but 100% more versatile with mix and matching capabilities.
I’ve caught up on NYFW here and there but really, most of what I love is based on my own personal preference, fit for my body type and seasonality. Animal print returning is not ground breaking, people…this is the one millionth time it has returned but I always love to showcase my pieces again. On my radar: tiger print!
I was so incredibly surprised at the popularity of last week's #NSale post that I decided to bring back a final edit of what's left that you should most definitely scoop up. Is it me or did they add more inventory? There are STILL so many fantastic deals. Dare I say I am kind of getting excited about Fall?
Well, I'm not proud of myself. I typically don't succumb to blog trends but a rainy Sunday led me down the #NSale path and here we are today. I very much like Nordstrom but it isn't a mainstay for me. Once in awhile I find a piece for me but I also have A.D.D. when it comes to shopping. I'm all over the place. However, I always find pieces for my husband and my children. Always.