Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale
Like any good friend, I wanted to make sure you were of the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. It's an epic shopping event with daily markdowns. What's not to love about this?
In case you've been living under a rock - here are the dirty details. Or you could shop some of my favorites above!
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale: Save up to 40% at the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale on Men, Women & Kids styles, while supplies last through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Handbags & Accessories): Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home: Up to 40% OFF Handbags, Jewelry, Watches & Home at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Active & Swim): Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie: Up to 40% OFF Active, Swim and Lingerie styles from Zella, Nike & more at Nordstrom, throughMay 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Women's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Women's Shoe Brands: New Women's Shoes Markdowns from Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, Ivanka Trump & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Kids' Shoes): New Markdowns on top Kids' Shoes Brands: New Kids' Shoes Markdowns from favorite brands like Crocs, MICHAEL Michael Kors & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale (specific to Men's Shoes): New Markdowns on top Men's Shoe Brands: New Men's Shoes Markdowns from Cole Haan, Bruno Magli, Nike & more at Nordstrom, through May 31! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
Previous years didn’t affect me as much as this birthday. Not sure why. Eight might as well be ten as far as I’m concerned. She just doesn’t feel like a little girl anymore and while it’s wonderful to see her grow and I couldn’t be more proud…gosh, I am not ready to let go of that little baby. This is a sentimental birthday for me. Missing teeth and all.
I feel pretty confident that women all around the Midwest are rejoicing at the sight of sunshine and blooming flowers. That only means one thing to us: sandal season.
I’ve been receiving quite a bit of new beauty products as of late and I ain’t mad about it. Spring is the perfect time to switch skincare routines and opt for lighter, cleaner beauty. Thank God it’s here. It’s been a long winter. And while I haven’t gone 100% clean beauty, I am slowly still inching my way. Additionally, there were some purchases made towards restocking my favorites on last minute runs before Europe. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at some of my drugstore finds.
I am the self proclaimed Graphic Tee Queen. I’ve long had a love affair with them before they ever became cool. And now, as an adult, you’ll find me in a typical uniform that looks like this: tee, high waisted denim, polished blazer and heels. <sometimes sneakers. more on that later.>
I had to think long and hard about what to pack for this trip. And by this trip I am referring to London and Paris. This wasn’t going to be a Fashion Week trip although I did want to maintain some level of style. This was a family trip with much warmer temps than our Chicago. With that said, it’s been awhile since I’ve had to travel international which begs the question…what are my carry-on travel essentials?
You’ve probably gathered that I caught a strong gust of inspiration while traveling to Aspen. Probably needed as my blog has taken a back seat to work during the months of January and February. But, sometimes you need to do that. There are only 24 hours in one day and I need to sleep at least one of them!
Getting by into the creative swing of things and returning to my roots by sharing the top five products that have made my month…and it’s not even over! These products range from appliances to decor to fashion but the common denominator is I use them in my life every.single.day. This is not sponsored. I truly love each and every one of them.
Last week I received a reader request to find chic, ankle booties. This is a job I can get behind. Truthfully, there is no greater love outside of my husband and children, than shoes. Take a peek inside my closet and you’ll know what I mean.
Winter is here. The first snow has fallen. My girls were thrilled as I took a deep breath and exhaled thinking about muddy boots, wet paws and all the layers we will now be forced to wear. Sorry for the melancholy. It really is very pretty. It just seems so soon!