Beauty 411: fall beauty fix
Today I'm sharing my favorite fall beauty finds. It's been awhile. Typically I do not deviate from what works...but lately, I've been more explorative. Sometimes you gotta shake things up. Or off. Man, Taylor Swift is having a week, huh?
I'll shut up. But I do love that song and turn it wayyyy the hell up when it plays in the car. Sooo...
Here are my recent beauty fixes and why I like them:
- Calypso St. Barth Lavande eau de toilette | My go-to scent is Givenchy Dahlia Noir. I ran out and was unprepared. Completely different notes however this is a nice change of pace. I love lavender. It's calming, sophisticated and has just a hint of tang.
- Chapstick Hydration Lock | This stuff is for real. Bottom line, it's winter in the Midwest and sometimes you have to pull out the big guns at night to wear lipstick by day.
- Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate | The scent is heavenly. It's a facelift in a bottle. My skin feels more supple and firm after usage. It's a glorified face serum but it's oh-so-good!
- Purlisse Pur Protect SPF 30 | Protect your skin by day. A lightweight moisturizer with built-in SPF. What's bad about that?
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush | I have always screamed from the roof tops about this product. It is the holy grail of dry shampoo. I buy it in bulk and Blush is a fun fragrance.
- Leah Chavie Mineral Makeup Concealer | Mama's found a new concealer. I've been working crazy hours every night save for Friday & Saturday's. This concealer literally erases my dark circles. Game changer.
- Nicka K New York Eyelight Crayon | I love this thing! It's so fun for a night out. Can be worn as a cream shadow or as a smokey eyeliner effect. I like to blend mine with my finger tips.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Stain in Pink | Tis the season for events. I keep this in my purse for a quick pick-me-up. Apply it to the apples of your cheeks for an instant flush like you just stepped out of the cold. Super easy to blend unlike traditional lipstick.
- Nanacoco Nail Polish | It dries super quick. I am usually applying it in the car before I walk into a dinner or meeting. I'm loving this surf blue. It's unexpected considering I wear grey's and bordeaux's.