Weekly Wrap Up + Links
Here's what happened in my world this week:
- I'm gonna have to work on this whole hide n' seek game with the girls. Their hiding spots aren't all that strategic. #hilarious
- Summer has kicked off with a ton of events. Any time with these girls is time well spent. Thanks to Alison for a fantastic event.
- A rainy day calls for a special lunch with a special friend.
- Wine, wine and more wine. Betty Ford...is that you?
- #sochictravel The official hashtag of last night's event. How adorable is this mason jar glassware?
Here are some cool things that happened in the rest of the world:
- Have you guys shopped @ Block 37? They launched their first look book and with that launch they're hosting a social media contest called "Spring Around the Block." Block Thirty Seven is offering fashionistas a chance to win a $237 gift card to Block Thirty Seven and free fashion consultation with Glitterary. Readers can enter the contest here!
- I'm joining the #realbloggerbeauty challenge. Excited and nervous all at once!
- I la-la-love this matching striped/floral set.
- GILT.com is teaming up with MasterCard to offer members the most coveted "Priceless Surprises for Gilt." Each Monday until 6/7, they're giving members the chance to win luxury surprises courtesy of MasterCard. It's easy to enter: simply use your MasterCard for GILT purchases, or just visit www.gilt.com/priceless to enter without purchase.
- 40% off at Old Navy this weekend - just in time for Father's Day!