April & May's Little Luxuries.
Little Luxuries is back! I had to combine two months because I slipped but that doesn't mean there wasn't a bazillion little things that didn't put a smile on my face. Today I'm sharing just a few...
- As a huge coconut addict, I can tell you with 100% honesty that I average about three of these a day.
- We are on a summer salad kick like no other and this one is in heavy rotation.
- My new favorite scent.
- My birthday dinner here. What an unexpected tasty surprise!
- This tank with cutoffs.
- Birthday cake. Lots of it.
- Long holiday weekends.
- The unofficial start to summer and 80 degree weather.
- Bustin' out the old flip flops.
- Sunday naps.
- White wine...this one in particular.
- Fresh air and being outside with my kids.
- Grilled corn.
- Game of Thrones is getting darn good.