Weekly Wrap Up + Links
Here's what happened in my world this week:
- Gathering inspo for my Oscar Viewing Party with tinyprints.
- A sweet moment with grandpa while mom + dad enjoyed date night here.
- Target is so on point. I'm gonna try a varsity tee with a sequin pencil skirt for my next #ootd post!
- Lola is my little woodland nymph.
- I took a bath for the first time in ages and it was wonderful.
- Olivia is my little queen of the fairies. She's really into dress up these days.
Here are some cool things that happened in the rest of the world:
- 10 Chicago Instagrammers you should know.
- 10 people you never knew had an Oscar.
- I admire Tim Gunn. He's overcome a lot of obstacles.
- Did you hear what IKEA is discontinuing. #fail
- One day our bedroom will look this put together. I hope.
- Wouldn't this dress be perfect for Easter? I am onto my next holiday.
This week I wrote about our next trend dujour: sheer details.