February's Little Luxuries
What a quick month! Cold weather and candy hearts were the theme but we got through it! Spring, I know you're in there somewhere. Here are some of the things that made my list...
- My dear friend sent me an unexpected gift and it really made my day.
- I never knew how bad I needed exfoliating pads in my life. Game-changer.
- After watching JT on Jimmy Fallon this past weekend, my husband and I declared crushes for JT. I feel good that we are communicating and that it's out there.
- I had a taco from Picante Taqueria last week and it was scrumptious!
- I forgot how good this stuff smelled.
- My husband and I split a bottle of rose on Valentine's Day. So good.
- I was very excited to learn that my favorite show is starting up again.
- My new entry table puts a smile of my face.
- We are having a princess themed party for Olivia. Oh boy!
- I finally found a strapless bra that stays put!
- Wanna try a fantastic salmon recipe with dill salad?