Friday - I got plans for you!
I feel accomplished. I really got 'er done this week. That's a good feeling. I went on a crafting craze yesterday with the girls. We ransacked Michael's for Thanksgiving table scape ideas and frames. I framed a bunch of old photos for our hallway and I'm delighted with the outcome. And the table scape...well, you'll just have to wait for that post!
How was your week? Did it go by as fast as ours? Hope so...enjoy the weekend!
And some links I'd like to share:
- this appears to be the perfect recipe to welcome Winter.
- it's that time of year again - the Lights Festival hits next Saturday. Any bloggers wanna meet us to cheer on the characters and enjoy a toasty beverage?
- is this not the cutest striped dress for your little?
- if I had somewhere to be on NYE, this dress would be a strong contender. I love the pleating.
- I share the same house envy that Jacquelyn does. Gorgeous. That pendant lamp - hubba.