Five Fall Faves: featuring Lara of The Glossarie
Hiya, 101 Things I Love readers! It’s Lara from The Glossarie and I am so excited to be sharing my Five Fall Faves with you while Johanna takes some time off to snuggle up to little Lola.
With beauty trends showcasing lots of pink, I’m keeping my go-to’s girly, with a touch of toughness.
1. Butter London Gobsmacked – I’m loving the texture in this gunmetal glitter, plus it’s the perfect alternative to boring black.
2. Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick – A pocket sized gloss in a not-too-too pink, add a matte finish and serious staying power – I think I’m in love!
3. Benefit See and Be Seen Sasha – Finally, a floral that doesn’t seem so young. It’s fresher than my normal musky vanilla, but the combination of top and bottom notes make it simply seasonless.
4. Chantecaille Elephant Cheek Blush – A flattering shimmer apricot shade to help hold on to that summer glow just a tiny bit longer. Oh, and the elephant – are you dying?
5. Spiked Hair Tie – I am all about the dressed up pony tail and I’m stockpiling ways to take it from sweet to sexy. This spike hair tie adds the right amount of edge while still staying chic enough to pair with a blazer.
Thanks Lara...you always know how to add a touch of glam to our morning routine!
You can find Lara on Twitter, too!