Weekly Wrap Up + Links
Confession: This week has been ultra intense as we prepare for our trip. Currently, my powder room toliet is overflowing. My husband is working from home waiting for a plumber while I feverishly work on the train in preparation for my first meeting today.
Nobody said it was glamorous! But, on a happier note, here's what happened in our world this week:
- Date night fringe, gold and tirmasu.
- I received the most gorgeous, pink roses from The Bouqs Company. Review to follow next week!
- Who knew you guys would love this LBD so much? Thank you for the sweet comments!
- My bikini survival kit. Run out and get yourself some Completely Bare products. #completelybaresummer
- I just love this age - she makes my heart happy.
- Olivia and I had a girl's night and I created "Elsa" braids for her. #obsessed.
Here are some cool things that happened in the rest of the world:
- Heidi Klum's palatial estate.
- I love this fit & flare drop waist dress! Such a steal!
- 10 European cities to visit in the summer.
- Berry lemonade popsicles
- All aboard the pineapple express!
- 10 fast weeknight dinners - grocery list included!