Beauty 411: June & July Beauty Box Five
The June & July Beauty Box Fives' were an introduction to an entire of host of brands I've never been exposed to. Fantastic mascaras to dessert inspired body washes...it was fun to be a beauty blogger! The timing couldn't have been better either as I had just about everything I needed for our recent trip to Napa. Just because you're traveling doesn't mean you have to scrimp on quality. Win-win!
- Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner: If your hair is thirsty from the sun, then this is the perfect marriage to whip it into shape. It's light and hydrating leaving your hair silky and shiny. Good enough to eat!
- Nicka K New York Nail Color: Almost chip-proof and formaldehyde-free, too. I love this color for my pedicures.
- HASK Argan Oil Hair Treatment: This deep conditioning treatment is the perfect follow up to the Organix products. You'll notice the softness last about two weeks on average. It's a little heavy for oily hair but would be a great savior in the colder months.
- Anna Naturals Glowing Mama Walnut Face & Body Scrub: This scrub has a secret fan base in the pregnancy crowd. It smells divine while gently exfoliating without harsh chemicals or scents. Bonus: it didn't scrape my skin off.
- Vita Bath Body Wash: I could eat this body wash, too. It smells like cupcakes. A real eye opener in the AM. Also, a great way to end the evening in a big ol' tub with a glass of wine.
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara: I was in the market to try a new brand. I love the fact that it doesn't flake and I can ditch my curler in the interim. It's all about volume with a new, technology-forward wand.
- Eslor Collection Calming Kit: Basically an entire skincare kit in handy little packets including a refiner, cleanser, scrub, mask and soothing cream. My favorite was the soothing cream which felt heavy but absorbed quick without weighing my skin down. I was squeezing every last drop out. (rather pathetic to watch but hey! I like what I like...)
- Body Drench Candy Licious Lips: My girls steal this chap stick from me on the regular. Beeswax, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E leave my skin feeling soft and supple without the greasy residue. And the scent isn't overwhelming, either.
- Starlooks Lip Liner: Another great nude liner! Creamy and matte...it works great under my neutral glosses without any bleeding. Every gal needs a great nude liner. The hue would suit just about any skin tone, too!
- Glam Natural Mascara: I used this puppy right up. It has this amazing gluten-free, paraben-free formula that allows you to layer away without the cakey appearance. It forms a coat around each last that washes off with regular soap and water. I absolutely LOVED this mascara. Good to the last drop!