Here's what happened in my world this week:
- The girls enjoyed the sunshine in the city. Their play dates are growing by the minute...to be a kid!
- Perfectly normal to drive around with giant Minnie balloons in your car. All in a day's work!
- I fell in love with this delayed Derby look.
- Olivia's cake was all about the rainbow this year.
- Lola got up close and personal with a peacock.
Here are some cool things that happened in the rest of the world:
- My heart broke for Jacqui and her family - let's use social media to do something positive. #redballoonsforryan
- I am so excited for the launch of MOTHER!
- #BringBackOurGirls - social media is another powerful tool to raise awareness for these Nigerian girls.
- Mindy Kaling interviews Billy Crystal via A Cup of Jo. Love this.
- The salad I can't stop eating.