Weekly Wrap Up + Links
Here's what happened in my world this week:
- My husband made me an amazing Mom's Day dinner. It was the best dinner he's ever cooked for me! Thank you!
- My girls and their play dates. It's fun to watch them make friends.
- Jen gifted Tabitha and I her new #hashtag rings. Very fitting.
- All I need is a pina colada to go with this shirt.
- I'm a fan of wearing tank tops backwards.
- This year was truly the best Mother's Day I've had to date. It was relaxed which is the best gift of all.
- Are you a sweater? Sweat no more. P.S. I was sent some of these. Amazing.
- I'm falling hard for matching sets and Bethany nailed it!
- Your work wardrobe.
- Melissa McCarthy has good taste...and I love her.
- 10 Spring trends men hate. Really on some of these?
- If you can't afford the real thing, here's a cute version of those ever-famous Valentino's!