March's Little Luxuries
- Fresh tulips.
- Shredded chicken hand rolls at Whole Foods.
- Sauvignon Blanc. It's warming up again!
- L'Oreal Infallible lipstick in "Unending Kiss." Finally a nude hue that suits my skin.
- Elizabeth Mott "It's so Big" volumizing mascara.
- Buying Easter candy and eating it early.
- I was eyeing the "Matricia" sandal for awhile and finally pulled the trigger. For the love of Lucite.
- The sun. On my face, on my arm while I'm driving...I'll take any and all of it.
- The comeback of canvas slip-ons. Leopard ones to be exact like these.
- Spray tans because it's time to look a different shade of pale.
- At-home pedicures with my Emjoi Micro-Pedi. Hello summer feet!
...and be sure to check out today's link ups with Style Elixir, DC In Style, Transatlantic Blonde & Fizz & Frosting!