January's Little Luxuries
I am slow in posting this but I wanted to share January's little luxuries. Sorry for the delay - we
were are buried in snow!
- I've become embarassingly addicted to this reality show. I surrender.
- This breakfast casserole was on repeat. It's sinful.
- This is our new family anthem.
- I'm hosting an Oscar Viewing Party with tinyprints and I'm really excited.
- I might be addicted to a new hairspray. If it's good enough for Zoe, it's good enough for me.
- I may or may not be adding these to my food group pyramid.
- We booked a date night here for this month!
- My pink coat was a great refresh for my wardrobe.
- Do you know how addicted I am to cherry hearts and how happy I was when they hit stores last month?
- I have insomnia again and this has been a life saver!